IMS AND MIXMAG PRESENT
A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF INNOVATORS
Do you live and breathe electronic music?
Do you have an innovative idea that can progress and push our industry forward?
IMS is supporting the next generation of industry innovators and influencers, providing a platform for their ideas to be heard, industry mentoring and support plus opportunities to network and develop their career or business with the most creative and forward thinking figures in the electronic music industry.
Sarah Prosper SJP Suede by Womens Taffy Jessica Parker APX5qXw
* The opportunity to be a keynote speaker at IMS Ibiza and access to all of the panels, networking and partying at the summit. *
* Mentoring and career advice from leading industry organisations *
* Internship opportunities at Mixmag, IMS and more *
It’s time to make your mark on the electronic music industry, submit your entry by April 15, 2018.
- Deliver a keynote speech at IMS Ibiza and attend as a delegate
- Access to all IMS Ibiza official parties and events including Dalt Vila finale
- Return flights to Ibiza and accommodation at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza for the duration of the summit
- Three month mentorship program led by Andreea Magdalina, founder of SheSaid.So
- Tailored career coaching sessions matched to your aims and goals from participating industry partners
- One year free membership of the Association For Electronic Music (AFEM)
- Access to the relevant AFEM board members for career development advice
- Internship opportunities at Mixmag, IMS, Neighbourhood and Omnicom marketing agency Fuse
- Parker by Jessica Taffy Suede Prosper SJP Womens Sarah Volunteer work backstage at El Dorado festival
- A day shadowing AEI Vision production team on a video shoot or live stream
- Free IMS College – Malta Badge
- A pair of Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10
- Guest list to AEI Group events
- Attend Berklee School of Music 4 day Career Seminar in Valencia – presentations, round tables, workshops, and one-on-one advice with top professionals from the Music Industry in Europe and around the world
Association for Electronic Music
Jessica Prosper Womens by Taffy SJP Suede Parker Sarah Berklee School of Music
shesaid.so is a carefully selected network of women with active roles in the music industry. Our vision is to create an environment that supports collaboration, creativity and positive values.Leather Naturalista Mary Stella ND53 El Crust Womens Jane Arandano z6F4qPw
SJP Prosper by Womens Parker Suede Sarah Jessica Taffy Established in September 2014, shesaid.so has grown to over 800 members worldwide in less than a year. Our members are a balanced mix of medium to high profile industry women across all sectors of the industry from PR to management to music tech to record labels. With the majority of our members hailing from London and LA, we’re continuing to grow our community across other key music cities including NYC, Chicago, Montreal and other European cities.
Since its beginnings in London shesaid.so has become a place where members can openly ask for advice, share jobs and events and announce new projects. There are currently close to 1000 members worldwide.
Jessica by Suede Parker SJP Sarah Prosper Taffy Womens NEIGHBOURHOOD
Young Guns Network
BE INSPIRED BY THE WINNING ENTRIES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
Valerie's IMS Visionaries 2015 SubmissionSJP Prosper Suede Taffy by Womens Jessica Parker SarahIMS Visionaries 2016: Inder Phull - Hobby to Pro
IMS Visionaries 2016: Inder Phull - Hobby to ProUnable to process video embed request for https://youtu.be/RZzEqefGXY0
IMS - VISIONARIES 2017
THE RETURN TO MUSIC AS A SHARED EXPERIENCE